Tap water analysis kitPrivate customer
The controls imposed by French regulations are restricted to the public network and stop at your connection. Discover the quality of the water flowing from your tap.
Out of stock
Why analyse tap water?
- Discover the quality of the water flowing from your faucet
- Check that your installation (pipes, filters …) does not degrade the water quality of the public network
- The controls imposed by French regulations are restricted to the public network and stop at your connection.
The analysed parameters
The drinkability of a water is evaluated using various physicochemical and microbiological parameters, which make it clean or unfit for human consumption and domestic use.
* Organoleptic parameters: color, smell, flavor
* Physico-chemical parameters: pH, turbidity, conductivity, nitrates, nitrites, ammonium, free chlorine and total chlorine
* Microbiological parameters: total coliforms, Escherichia coli, intestinal enterococci, bacteria revivable at 22 ° C and 36 ° C.
- Order of 11 January 2007 on the program of sampling and analysis of sanitary control for water supplied by a distribution network
- Order of 11 January 2007 on quality limits and references for raw water and water intended for human consumption
The contents of the kit
A complete turnkey kit will be provided. It contains :
- 3 sampling bottles
- 1 bottle of 500 ml plastic for the analysis of physicochemical parameters
- 1 bottle of 100 ml brown glass for chlorine analysis
- 1 vial of 500 ml sterile plastic with neutralizer for microbiological parameters
- 1 insulated box
- 2 breads of ice cream
- 1 procedure for sampling
- 1 prepaid return shipping slip
How to take my sample?
The collection of your indoor air is an important operation that requires special care.
Non-compliance with sampling procedures may alter the results of the analysis and distort the interpretation.
Follow the sampling procedure (instructions provided in the kit) and send us your samples for an analysis of your indoor air in our laboratory.
Delivery by our carrier is offered
Your analysis results
Results sent by email within 10 working days after receipt of samples
Out of stock